Semi-Electric Bed - 5310IVC
stars, based on
Beds and Accessories
The Invacare Semi-Electric Bed combines effortless positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment. The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and/or knees. A manual crank located at the foot end of the bed adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance.
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment. Visit www.invacare.com/bedsafety for additional safety and entrapment information.
- U.S. made bed frame is the industry-leading design
-- Riveted connection joints to provide years of maintenance-free service
-- Reinforced steel at critical points increases the lifespan and durability of the bed
- Interchangeable head and foot boards simplifying delivery, set-up, and reducing inventory complexity
- Rubber, non-marring locking casters reduce slip and prevent marking up and/or damaging the floor
- Ergonomic hand pendant with durable strain relief heavy-duty cord
- DC low voltage, compact motor system
- Simple, color-coded electronic connections take the guesswork out of servicing
- Water resistant electronics can be washed with standard water pressure
- Double insulated electrical components
Dimensions: 88" (L) x 15"-23" (H) x 36" (W)
Sleep Surface: 80" (L) x 36" (W)
Product Weight Capacity: 450 lb.
Would you like to request more information?
Product Info Request