Home Medical Equipment with a Higher Purpose
HME Home Medical considers the work we do and the services we provide to be part of a larger mission. Our faith-based mission is to help people and to improve their quality of life! Since 1986, the staff at HME Home Medical has regarded our calling to this service as a ministry to all, exemplified in the Gospel of Christ.
HME Home Medical knows that different people need our products and services at different times and for different reasons. Whether you need us one time or for many years, if you are recovering from surgery, transitioning to or from your home, or if you are living with a long-term illness or injury, HME Home Medical is here for you and your family.
HME Home Medical Employs Professional Staff
HME Home Medical knows that your health and healthcare is too important to trust to just anyone. That’s why HME Home Medical employs the best and most qualified professionals to assist our customers. Our professionals work together to coordinate the care and equipment you need, when and where you need it. Most of our customers' needs can be handled on-site, including personal fittings, repairs and service.
The HME Home Medical Professionals include:
- Certified Respiratory Therapists
- Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Neonatal Pediatric Specialist
- Respiratory Therapist/Polysomnograph Technician
- Occupational Therapists
- Registered (RN) and Licensed Nurses (LPN)
- Assistive Technology Professionals/ATPs
- Certified Service Technicians
- Certified Biomedical Technicians
- Licensed Construction Contractors
- Certified Environmental Access Consultants
- Certified Lymphedema Fitters
- Certified Mastectomy Fitters
Medical professionals are here and ready to serve you. Please contact HME Home Medical to learn more.